Adapter_detect failed - DFGT - PS4

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
feyo

Adapter_detect failed - DFGT - PS4

Post by feyo »

Hi,

awesome software. I have a small problem getting it to work though.

I am using an Arduino and cp2102.

The following is the log output:

Code: Select all

option -l with value `log.txt'
option -c with value `LogitechDrivingForceGT_G29.xml'
option -p with value `COM3'
grab flag is unset
status flag is set
subpos flag is set
force_updates flag is set
native mode is already enabled for HID device \\?\hid#vid_046d&pid_c29a#8&29af124a&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030} (PID=c29a)
Detected USB adapter: G29 PS4.
No controller was found on USB buses.
adapter_detect failed
DS4 is connected to the PC, Logitech Software 5.10 is installed. USBDK is installed. I am using both 64bit versions of the Logitech software and GIMX.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: The included USBDK version doesnt work for me. I installed the most recent one and now it works.

Edit2: Guess that was too early. Stopped working again. Following error:

Code: Select all

src/windows/async.c:449 GetOverlappedResult failed with error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

src/windows/async.c:118 queue_write: no space left in write queue for device (0)
WriteFile failed: timeout expired.
src/windows/serialasync.c:167 SetCommState failed with error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.
Edit3: I tried a suggestion posted in a different thread of simply plugging the cp2102 directly into the pc and that works for now. Though I have no idea why it doesnt with the DFGT plugged in, but with a mouse&kb config it worked without problems with the usb extension.
Last edited by feyo on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mrgonuts

Re: Adapter_detect failed - DFGT - PS4

Post by Mrgonuts »

Hi have you got the ps4 controller plugged it to the laptop
feyo

Re: Adapter_detect failed - DFGT - PS4

Post by feyo »

Mrgonuts wrote:Hi have you got the ps4 controller plugged it to the laptop
Yes. Thank you. I just fixed it. Dont really know why, but the 1.07 version of USBDK that is included in GIMX does not work for me. I tried reinstalling it, but it wouldnt work. The newest 1.12 version on the github page (https://github.com/daynix/UsbDk/releases) works for me. Now I just gotta get the config done correctly.

Edit2: Guess that was too early. Stopped working again.