- gimx-config is the general purpose config editor, and the most complete of the editors.
- gimx-fpsconfig is the config editor for FPS games, easier to use, but far less complete.
- gimx-config can edit configs produced by gimx-fpsconfig. Editing configs produced by gimx-config with gimx-fpsconfig is not recommended.
- To open the configuration directory, click on File>Open config directory in gimx-config, gimx-fpsconfig, or gimx-launcher.
- In GIMX 0.51 and earlier, configurations were saved in C:\Program Files\GIMX\config (Windows 32bits) or C:\Program Files (x86)\GIMX\config (Windows 64bits).