OSW Mmos to PS5

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
gamechanger

Re: OSW Mmos to PS5

Post by gamechanger »

Foton wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:23 pm
GeekyDeaks wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:54 am
Foton wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:36 am Hi all. I have a SimCub 2 Pro and did everything according to the instructions. Thanks a lot to GeekyDeaks for the improvements.
Everything really works well, but I feel a big feedback dip in the middle, especially when going through various high-speed turns, such as red water at Spa or a series of chicanes in daytona, the first sector in Suzuka.
Has anyone been able to solve this problem or somehow compensate for the settings?
I tried to change both the configuration settings in GIMIX and in Simcube. Couldn't find anything good :(
Can I just confirm you are using the build that ends in '.4'? The earlier builds mistakenly try to correct the FFB around the zero point of the axis, whereas .4 smooths out the FFB values instead irrespective of the angle of the wheel. I should probably remove the earlier versions from github!

https://github.com/GeekyDeaks/GIMX/rele ... 8.0-g29c.4
That's right, I'm using version .4
I have been following your developments from the very beginning. Once I got all the necessary devices, I tried the latest version.
https://i.gyazo.com/37b4268c401f6ca243f ... a25151.png

I deleted all previous profiles and downloaded Logitech G27_G29 on first launch of v.4. After that I added the line
<g29_correction min_gain="20" range_start="1000" range_end="10000"/>

And then I tested various settings for my SimCube. I still don't understand how to remove the void in the middle :(
I want to try on PS4 without DriveHib and compare the feedback.
you have to apply the notch filter setting below, I tried to disable and the oscillation just come back again

Center freq hz. 2.0
attenuation dB 17.5
Q Factor 1
piruloo

Post by piruloo »

Hello guys, can someone help me, I connect gimx through drivehub in the steering wheel port but I can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong? The firmware of drivehub beta 9 any idea thanks
Foton

Post by Foton »

gamechanger wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:41 am
Foton wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:23 pm
GeekyDeaks wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:54 am

Can I just confirm you are using the build that ends in '.4'? The earlier builds mistakenly try to correct the FFB around the zero point of the axis, whereas .4 smooths out the FFB values instead irrespective of the angle of the wheel. I should probably remove the earlier versions from github!

https://github.com/GeekyDeaks/GIMX/rele ... 8.0-g29c.4
That's right, I'm using version .4
I have been following your developments from the very beginning. Once I got all the necessary devices, I tried the latest version.
https://i.gyazo.com/37b4268c401f6ca243f ... a25151.png

I deleted all previous profiles and downloaded Logitech G27_G29 on first launch of v.4. After that I added the line
<g29_correction min_gain="20" range_start="1000" range_end="10000"/>

And then I tested various settings for my SimCube. I still don't understand how to remove the void in the middle :(
I want to try on PS4 without DriveHib and compare the feedback.
you have to apply the notch filter setting below, I tried to disable and the oscillation just come back again

Center freq hz. 2.0
attenuation dB 17.5
Q Factor 1
I use exactly these settings.
At what step could I make a mistake? :(
I'm using the latest version of GIMX v.4. Setting up a SimCube in True Drive - GIMIX with oscillation fix.
In profile file - correction min_gain="20" range_start="1000" range_end="10000"
SajoR

Post by SajoR »

Hello I went through this entire post and I couldn’t find how wheel disconnection was overcome (I am totally newbie on this, I just built my own gimx using the guide and applied the default firmware)
I own an old Logitech racing wheel and I want to use it on GT7 PS5
I really appreciate if you can guide me about what should I change or buy to make this work.
Regards.
Foton

Post by Foton »

We use drivehub and hori mini. Together with GIMX.
The pages of this thread said this.