Gimx ran less than 5 seconds

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
ScottDaryl

Gimx ran less than 5 seconds

Post by ScottDaryl »

Hello guys,

I did everything correctly. The wires are all correctly placed and firmware properly installed.

I use an Arduino Micro Atmega32u4.

option -l with value `log.txt'
option -c with value `Dualshock4.xml'
option -p with value `COM3'
status flag is set
subpos flag is set
force_updates flag is set
GIMX 5.7 x86_64
Windows 10 (or later) x64
Kernel version: 10.0 (10586)
ReadFile failed: timeout expired.
can't read packet header
No controller detected.
adapter_detect failed

Help me please been trying for 10 hours+ including assembling everything and trial and error. Thanks. Lots of love from Malaysia!

UPDATE:

Console (PS4) - Arduino Micro - USB serial converter (CP2102) - LAPTOP - (DS4 controller plugged to laptop) This is correct right?
I am at the last step! Less than 5 secs keep appearing.

Matlo

Re: Gimx ran less than 5 seconds

Post by Matlo »

Hello,

The wiring is wrong. Rx from one board should be connected to Tx on the other board.
GIMX creator
ScottDaryl

Re: Gimx ran less than 5 seconds

Post by ScottDaryl »

So I fixed everything. Everything was working fine until one point I couldn't walk left or right. (A and D on Keyboard). Everytime I press A or D my character would stagger it would still move but I have to rapidly press A or D.

This light comes on on the USB to UART serial converter

The bright red light indicates it is connected to the laptop but a two new red lights occured under the TXD

This light only comes on when I run GimX and when I press A or D then it goes off after awhile. Is there a problem with the wiring? I doubt it though.

UPDATE : I tried it on another CP2102 the same exact kind but still it doesn't work. same lights went on. Should I reinstall everything and start back from scratch?
UPDATE : I tried changing the configs to different buttons and moving left and right still doesn't work. I tried different config files and setting them it still doesn't work I can't move left and
right with the analog stick. Everything else works fine

UPDATE: FIXED IT, just turn on everything. and playaround with the DS4 controller, move around ETC move the analog stick then go back to the keyboard and it works just fine!. THANKS AGAIN!