- Before asking for help, please:
- If the above suggestions do not help, create a thread with a clear subject, and describe your issue briefly and clearly.
- Generate a log file: select "Messages>Log file" in gimx-launcher before starting GIMX.
Reproduce the issue while generating the log file.
Stop GIMX, post the log file on pastebin and add the link into your post.
- Provide additionnal details:
- bluetooth connection method: add the bluetooth dongle model / manufacturer / version
- GIMX adapter:
- if you bought it, add the shop
- if you made it yourself
- list the parts you used
- if you don't get a "usb adapter detected, controller type is ..." message in the log, post a clear photo showing the wiring
- add the firmware (version + folder + file, for example 5.4/EMUPS4/atmega32u4.hex)
- other: GPP/Cronus/Titan...
- the gaming target: PS3 (fat, slim, superslim...), 360, PS4, XOne, PC
- the game
- the controller: mouse/keyboard/joystick brand+model
- If you are not using a default and non-modified configuration: post it on pastebin and add the link to your post.
Need help? Ask here and someone will help
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests