Windows Ugly Solution

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
yeicob

Windows Ugly Solution

Post by yeicob »

Hello Guys! I have been trying to do the windows "ugly" solution, I follow the tutorial in the googlecode wiki, I assumed that doing all the patching, copying, etc is necesary so I did it. So, for short, i did all the steps, with the diference of editing emu.c in order to listen all interfaces, but im having problems when doing "make install" , the system says that there are some *.so and *.h files mising, but thoose files exist just that somewhere else. Plzzzz help me, im such a noob in compiling things. Thx for your time!

PD: aaaand i forgot, how do i tell the EXE file to connect to an IP?
yeicob

Re: Windows Ugly Solution

Post by yeicob »

a little update guys, i managed to just compile de emu process (at least, i think i did), I start the sixemu.exe from cmd with the following, ".exe IP /config.xml" in VM emu says qtcp acceptclient connected, thats because i think the compile was good, but i think the client is not getting my input because nothing happens when i move my mouse or press keys =S. plzzz helpp, thxs

PD: I forgot to mention, that six-emu.exe says connect then crash
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

No help for that, sorry.
GIMX creator
yeicob

Post by yeicob »

thx for replying matlo! I understand, you said a long time ago that no help for VM xd , if you can tell me only how to put the arguments on six-emu.exe would be awesome =D. thx for your time!
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It won't work without modifying the source code.

You need to modify emuclient.c to make it read an ip address, and call tcp_connect and tcp_send at the right places.
You also need to add tcp_con.o to the emuclient dependencies in the Makefile.
GIMX creator
yeicob

Post by yeicob »

aaaah crap , this is too dificult for me xD thx for your reply matlo! ill help the way i can, donating, keep your hard working!