after trying around for a solid 1.5 days I give up with trying to setup my GIMX adapter. Might aswell ask you guys at this point.
First of all the Setup:
- PS4 Standart Version
- Win10 PC (all updates done)
- Fanatec V2.5 Base and V3 Pedals
- GIMX adapter (ordered from the shop directly, amazing delivery time btw. big thumbs up from my side)
Now to the problems I got.
1) If i use GIMX v7.15 with USBDK on my PC i get a BSoD (removing USBDK results in an error code regarding no DS4 controller being connected)
2) If i use GIMX v6.8 (like i've found as suggestion in this forum already) the application launches but it get the following log out of it:
Code: Select all
global option -l with value `log.txt' global option -c with value `Fanatec_F1_G29.xml' controller #1: option -p with value `COM3' now reading arguments for controller #2 status flag is set subpos flag is set force_updates flag is set GIMX 6.8 x86_64 Windows 10 (or later) x64 Kernel version: 10.0 (18363) USB adapter detected, controller type is: G29 PS4. gusb.c:1059 gusb_open_ids: libusb_init failed with error: Entity not found gusb.c:1059 gusb_open_ids: libusb_init failed with error: Entity not found No controller was found on USB buses. gimx.c:208 SDL_main: no adapter detected
I have updated all drivers and USBDK is on my PC at that point (if removed, same problem as stated above with GIMX not finding the DS4 controller connected (off) to the PC.
I have my PS4 running and everything and i'm just at the end of what to do.
The config file itself is perfectly fine and made from scratch to emulate a G29 wheel with all buttons and axis defined.
Thank you very much for the help and Merry Christmas