- Creator: McKack
- Multi-profile: Yes, secondary for ADS
- Control layout: Vesper (Button), Normal (Stick), Tatiana (Tank)
- W = Move Forward (Left analog up)
- A = Strafe Left (Left analog left)
- S = Walk Back (Left analog down)
- D = Strafe Right (Left analog right)
- Space = Vault/Climb (Cross)
- LCtrl = Crouch (Circle)
- LShift = Sprint (L3)
- F = Switch Weapon (Triangle)
- R = Use/Reload (Square)
- E = Throw Primary (R1)
- Q = Throw Secondary (L1)
- 1 = Inventory, Left (D-Pad left)
- 2 = Inventory, Up (D-Pad up)
- 3 = Inventory, Right (D-Pad right)
- 4 = Inventory, Down (D-Pad down)
- Return = Objectives/Menu (Start)
- Tab = Scoreboard (Select)
- Backspace = PS button
- Up = D-Pad up
- Down = D-Pad down
- Left = D-Pad left
- Right = D-Pad right
- Left button = Fire Weapon (R2)
- Right button = ADS (L2)
- Middle button = Melee (R3)
- Back button = Melee (R3)
- This is one of very few games where setting the aim sensitivity to max is NOT recommended.
Apparently, adjusting the sensitivity alters a very sudden, steep acceleration curve and not only overall speed, which results in a sudden jump in the aim, the faster you move the mouse!
I personally preferred a sensitivity of 6 out of 9 (10 including 0) while playing.
It would also seem this game is using a diamond shaped deadzone(?) which GIMX doesn't support yet, so aiming diagonally is a little funky.