disconnections

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
dante_3_16

disconnections

Post by dante_3_16 »

Hi do you know why my gimx might be disconnecting, my r9 was connected to my ps4 for about an hour as i was updating gt7 and deleting some stuff from my ps4, but then when i launched gt7 i was then getting some disconectiobns if i pressed the x button to many times.

This is my log, im using an arduino leonardo micro pro with a silicon labs cp210x serial converter as my serial converter.

../gimxcommon/src/windows/async.c:461 write_callback: GetOverlappedResult failed with error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

../gimxcommon/src/windows/async.c:461 write_callback: GetOverlappedResult failed with error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

../gimxcommon/src/windows/async.c:97 queue_write: no space left in write queue for device (\\.\COM6)
Error: failed to send data to the GIMX adapter
GoDlike

Re: disconnections

Post by GoDlike »

Make sure the wiring is okay.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
dante_3_16

Post by dante_3_16 »

i did, the wiring looks ok, i also bought another serial converter, a cp2104 (supposedly) but im not sure it really is a cp2104, it still disconnects with that one, and well i ve had lonmger lasting sessions with the cp2102, (30 mins)
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Try to create a new windows user, login there and check if it disconnects too.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike