Emulate left stick analog behavior?

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
slowdrums

Emulate left stick analog behavior?

Post by slowdrums »

Hi guys.

Is it possible to somehow emulate left stick analog behavior? I believe XIM have something like that (SAB).
I want to play around with axis intensities option but not sure how to apply it for left stick.. Anyway what I would like to do is to avoid full speed when I move using wsad. Also it would be possible to somehow emulate doing a circles with WASD? not sure if you understand what I mean 😅.
ckaiycool

Re: Emulate left stick analog behavior?

Post by ckaiycool »

There is one way but it's done in increments using scroll wheel up/ down. (walk, jogg, run) https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Gi ... ntensities

However dont take my word for it, might still get you banned in games where they added left stick analog behavior since that is base of a more natural accelerating movement. (imagine humans move from 0-100 in 1ms :lol: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezao54NqsvA
slowdrums

Post by slowdrums »

Scroll won’t work for me unfortunately. Need to find a different solution how to emulate wsad to that left stick movement. If you would have some suggestion I would appreciate 😅
slowdrums

Post by slowdrums »

Maybe there is a way how I could at least change the “acceleration” of wsad and also use mouse movement as left analog. Mouse would only do small lstick movements but they will look fluent and smooth. Maybe wierd but doable right?

It works but wsad doesn’t work when I use mouse so I guess there should be a solution how to ignore mouse as lstick when using mouse.. I don’t know :roll:
ckaiycool

Post by ckaiycool »

Should be a way, not sure how though. There is a way to change analog l2,r2 to analog leftstick. Made a config for that on H.A.W.X games.
I'll have to come back after trying somestuff :D
slowdrums

Post by slowdrums »

What do you mean by “There is a way to change analog l2,r2 to analog leftstick.”? I don’t get it.
ckaiycool

Post by ckaiycool »

slowdrums wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:41 pm What do you mean by “There is a way to change analog l2,r2 to analog leftstick.”? I don’t get it.
Should have clarify more. Forgot now what i ment :lol: