Mouse is not that smooth.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
misaghi

Mouse is not that smooth.

Post by misaghi »

Hello
One possibility is that my mouse sucks and it may be a garbage(It is). As you can see in the video, I am moving the mouse but the shock is blinking and not working properly. What do you recommend me to do?(beside buying a new mouse) In Gimx settings I mean. My profile is :

DZ=20 for both x, y
Sensitivity is 7.00
X,Y=1.00
These are settings through mouse calibration option while using Gimx.

Video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o1fswP ... p=drivesdk
ckaiycool

Re: Mouse is not that smooth.

Post by ckaiycool »

If you did not have this problem before (in the same game) then i would say -Your mouse is the cause.
Buy a new one.
misaghi

Post by misaghi »

ckaiycool wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:56 am If you did not have this problem before (in the same game) then i would say -Your mouse is the cause.
Buy a new one.
I have had this problem since the first time I used Gmix
ckaiycool

Post by ckaiycool »

Looking at your configs i see you have a value of 0 on DPI.
Changing this to a value of 3000 or higher depending on your mouse highest dpi should make a difference. Then change sensitivity in gimx to a lover value.
misaghi

Post by misaghi »

ckaiycool wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:05 pm Looking at your configs i see you have a value of 0 on DPI.
Changing this to a value of 3000 or higher depending on your mouse highest dpi should make a difference. Then change sensitivity in gimx to a lover value.
DPI must be changed in fps editor I think. Correct me if I am wrong.
ckaiycool

Post by ckaiycool »

You can even edit it in the config xml by changing the value in the top where it says dpi=.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
<controller id="1" dpi="0"
misaghi

Post by misaghi »

ckaiycool wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:16 pm You can even edit it in the config xml by changing the value in the top where it says dpi=.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
<controller id="1" dpi="0"
Dpi=3200 and I lowered sensitivity and it works better now thanks to u. So if I want to buy a new mouse, how much dpi will be enough? Any suggestions?
ckaiycool

Post by ckaiycool »

Since i don't have a lower dpi mouse i can't say. But i would say a 3000 dpi is enough but the price for a mouse with higher dpi is almost the same.

Zowie mouses has 3200 dpi and a good sensor pixart pmw3360.

Steelseries good brand.

Logitech has good quality gaming mices. Look for anyone that suits your hand size. Or grip preference. Their warranty time is long. So if it breaks during the warranty time you get a new one.
misaghi

Post by misaghi »

ckaiycool wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:31 pm Since i don't have a lower dpi mouse i can't say. But i would say a 3000 dpi is enough but the price for a mouse with higher dpi is almost the same.

Zowie mouses has 3200 dpi and a good sensor pixart pmw3360.

Steelseries good brand.

Logitech has good quality gaming mices. Look for anyone that suits your hand size. Or grip preference. Their warranty time is long. So if it breaks during the warranty time you get a new one.
I changed the 800dpi mouse with a 3200 one and I have to say that is really better. Really. I can now play really better. Aim true and really enjoyed. Thanks