G27 default configuration problem

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
mooney298

G27 default configuration problem

Post by mooney298 »

Hi there guys. I recently finished assembling my adapter which is made up of Arduino Leornardo and FT232R. So i managed to follow the steps on the wiki and the i was able to use g27 with my ps4. However the default mapping of the buttons are all over the place (I downloaded the PS4_G27_G29_W10.xml because the other one did not work) . Example the PS button was mapped to my cross button on g27. I managed to customised the buttons layout to correct one but then came another problem. The pedals input are 100% when i dont press them. When i press my clutch and brake pedals but dont step on the accelerator only then the car starts to move (clutch and brake input = 0, accelerator input = 100). Any idea on how to rectify this? Thanks
Matlo

Re: G27 default configuration problem

Post by Matlo »

Hi,
I moved the thread to the support section.
Please open your config with a text editor (not a web browser), and post its content in a code tag.
GIMX creator
mooney298

Re: G27 default configuration problem

Post by mooney298 »

SOLVED

Found out that the Logitech Gaming Software from Logitech's website did not detect my g27. Installe the one on GIMX wiki page. Thanks a lot Matlo, finally can use my g27 with my ps4 :)