GIMX + REWASD

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
slowdrums

GIMX + REWASD

Post by slowdrums »

Hey guys.

Im trying to use rewasd with gimx on my XSS. I downloaded rewasd and followed all steps. It asked me to flash my gimx with newest firmware. I followed that as well. But the problem is that I still can't connect it to my console. It worked perfectly well with gimx software but when I try to use rewasd I stuck at "Please connect gimx USB adapter to the preferable target device.," Authorize with the gamepad is not clickable same as next and save. I tried to flash the gim again with same firmware I used before since that's what rewasd support told me but still same thing. Anyone had some experience with it because it makes me crazy xD

Thanks!
ckaiycool

Re: GIMX + REWASD

Post by ckaiycool »

Could it be because the 3rd party accessory block update my microsoft that causes this issue?

-From November 12, 2023, Microsoft will no longer allow unauthorized third-party accessories to be used with its Xbox consoles. Players are reporting a warning message displaying on Xbox when plugging in unauthorized accessories, notifying them of the date their accessories will be blocked with "error 0x82d60002."
slowdrums

Re: GIMX + REWASD

Post by slowdrums »

I doubt it has anything to do with this since it still works fine with gimx software. I simply wanted to use rewasd features. gimx itself is stil works just fine