MAXIS 1 5

TRIGGER MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_RIGHT

KEYDOWN o

MACRO MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYDOWN o

MACRO MBUTTONUP BUTTON_LEFT
KEYDOWN o

TRIGGER MBUTTONUP BUTTON_RIGHT

So I used the marco I found detailed in the macro section. The problem I was originally having was that the pull down also effected the Hip while not ADS. So doing curtain thing my aim would pull down everytime I hit left click. I fixed this by adding the Trigger lines, so that the macro only works like first holding right click(ads)

The problem I am having now that I need help with is that when I hold right click to ads, then left click to shoot as long as I am shooting a full auto weapon its no problem, but the problem is when I try to stop shooting by just releasing left click but still in ads the aim keeps pulling down so long as I am holding right click.(ads)

How can I get the pull down only happen while in ads, and while the left click(shoot) is pressed, but get it to stop when I release left click(shoot) but am still holding right click(ads)

Thanks, Tron
Cybereu

Re: Help with Macro

Post by Cybereu »

Remove key "o" from Profile 1 on gimx.
Tron

Post by Tron »

"o" is not currently bound to anything on either profile.
Tron

Post by Tron »

So maybe you can just help me write the macro, this is what I'm basically trying to do because my explanation earlier might have not been that good.

I want to be able to do:

Press and hold right click(ads)
Press and hold left click(shoot) the macro should assist in pull down to help with recoil
While still holding right click(ads), release left click(shoot) the macro should stop assisting the pull down while left click(shoot) is not pressed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
corsetclique

Post by corsetclique »

Tron wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:38 pm "o" is not currently bound to anything on either profile.
I made it as instructed and it worked. You can try again!