Fixed - Controller issues on Xbox One

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Mike

Fixed - Controller issues on Xbox One

Post by Mike »

Hello. I think I've figured out most of my issues, but since I can't delete this thread, I'm modifying it.

I still haven't been able to downgrade my xbox controller due to an error, but that's more of an issue on my end.
Another thing I'm looking into is multiple profiles on a controller through a button toggle. I saw a thread on it, but haven't looked into it enough.

Originally I wasn't able to configure the Xbox guide button with xinput. I had to disable the guide button popup in the Xbox Game Bar settings on PC as it was conflicting with the input when configuring.

I was having some other issues with controllers and their configuration files, but I think I have most of them working properly now.
Wii U Pro controller, Power A Fusion Pro for Xbox One, Wireless 360 controller with adapter and Dualshock 4 are the ones I have working so far. I know GIMX works with most controllers, just figured I'd list some in case someone was curious. The paddles on the Fusion Pro seem to work fine, so that's a surprising bonus!

This log file is for the Wii U Pro Controller.
Log File: https://pastebin.com/EXa8ijj4

I made the GIMX adapter myself using an atmega32u4 board and FT232R adapter.
firmware: 8.0/EMUXONE

Old information.
Another odd thing is that the Xbox One controller that I'm using to authenticate seems to send out inputs after authenticating when I was using a controller that didn't work. When I was using Dualshock 4, the controller used for authenticating didn't send any inputs out like it did with the other controllers. If I had to guess, after authenticating it's picking the Xbox One controller as the xinput controller instead of the others.

I'm trying to use controllers on an Xbox One, but I'm having some issues. I've had success with this adapter on PS4 using the Fusion Pro and the Wii U controller, but I haven't tried the others. I've had the Mouse/Keyboard and Dualshock 4 both working on the Xbox One, but other controllers I've tried (Power A Fusion Pro for Xbox One, wireless Xbox 360 with adapter, Wii U Pro Controller and Dualshock 3) have not worked. When creating the config files the inputs from those controllers were recognized. I'm able to use the authentication controller with the config file I'm using after authenticating it, so it seems like it's not picking the correct controller for inputs. Is there a way to pick the joystick you want to use?
GoDlike

Re: Fixed - Controller issues on Xbox One

Post by GoDlike »

You can have multiple profiles with a button toggle. Just user gimx-confi and assign profile trigger button.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike