Project Cars 2:no connection

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Ingmar

Project Cars 2:no connection

Post by Ingmar »

Hi guys!
Sorry bout asking for help, but I`m no computer genious,so I`ve been spendending about 7 hours trying to figure this out myself.
I`m connected to the PS4, but there`s no response in the game, simply "Controller disconnected. Please reconnect to continue."
I can go back to the menu and navigate just fine there.
My setup is PS4 pro, Logitech G27, DS4, Windows 8.

This is my log file:
https://pastebin.com/F9DEUGJh

Bluetooth: not sure what you ask for. DS4???

Gimx: bougth it from another guy, looks like he bought it on eBay somewhere.

Firmware: 8.0 x86 64

Gaming target: PS4 pro

Game: Project Cars 2

Controller: Logitech G27

Hope I gave you something useful...
LoneWolf81

Re: Project Cars 2:no connection

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

Thank you for the log file, from what I can see GIMX is running correctly and you did press the button assigned to PS. You are not getting any output to the console.

What I would suggest is that you try another cable from the AVR/Pro Micro board to the PS4.
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
Ingmar

Post by Ingmar »

Thanks
Looks like the main problem was that I started the game, and then connected the controller. I needed to stay in the menu until all were up and running, and then start the game for the first time after turning on the PS.
I actually got it working now, but the first time it turned off after a short while. Second time it ran perfectly fine, except that I used the paddleshift in the beginning and when I used the stickshift I had all kind of problems changing gear. I think the problem is in my shifterbox, not Gimx, ps4...
I would like to use my headset too,but I only got a standard with jackplug, is it possible?
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Best way to get your headset working is using a usb sound card that you can plug into the PS4 it will have 2 3.5mm jacks for mic and audio out. Thats what I used before I changed my headset to a usb one
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
Ingmar

Post by Ingmar »

:idea:
Thanks alot for your help! Now it's only go hard or go home!