I cant start the Gimx

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
LoneWolf81

Re: I cant start the Gimx

Post by LoneWolf81 »

I looked at your info and I see you are running Windows 10 Build 16299

Can you double check the version of usbdk installed on your pc ?

Did you load the firmware or did the person you bought from load it ?

Can you try and reload the firmware on the adapter just to confirm that the USB port on the adapter is working.

Can you also please post clear pictures of the adapter.

I know these are a lot of things I am asking its just to help me build a clear picture ;)
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
umamisa

Post by umamisa »

I've load the firmware

I'll send u a flv about the adapter
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Which Windows version is this exactly? Most of the 1709 are end of life versions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lif ... alpha=1709
GIMX creator
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Can you try and disable windows 7 compatibility mode for GIMX and test again, that is why you are seeing kernel version 6.1. I will work with it as I tested but there is no reason to have it enabled as the software is working correctly on Windows 10.
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
umamisa

Post by umamisa »

I've tried,but it dosn't work.
umamisa

Post by umamisa »

Matlo wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:26 pm Which Windows version is this exactly? Most of the 1709 are end of life versions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lif ... alpha=1709
Cause I never update my windows...
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

If you can, try your friend's adapter, and check if it works on your computer. If it doesn't, the cause is likely due to the outdated Windows. If your friend's adapter works on your computer, this means your adapter is likely faulty.

Another option is to try running GIMX on Ubuntu 18.04 or Linux Mint 19.3, and see if it works or not.
GIMX creator