Update Error

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
kamperkilla87

Update Error

Post by kamperkilla87 »

So I'm currently on version 7.15 cause it has been stable for me this far. Recently saw that Gimx was updated an I want to give it a go. Upon updating it downloads just fine. Once hitting install I get an error stating... " Failed to install file" A package could not be found that allows the action to complete. More information is available in the detailed report. Tried installing via gimx an manually... same error
LoneWolf81

Re: Update Error

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

On what system are you trying to update/install ?
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

LoneWolf81 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm Hi

On what system are you trying to update/install ?
Raspberry pi 3 model b+
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Latest GIMX version is built for raspbian buster. Make sure to have this raspbian version running on your Raspberry Pi.
GIMX creator
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Oh ok I'm running Stretch. I'll update to Buster... Thx for the reply
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Ok so I did a clean install an upgraded to buster. I downloaded all my configs an macros that I have folders.for an saved via email. Anyways so I downloaded an installed the newest gimx version. I had a firmware update so I did theupdate. All my configs an macros are working properly. Theres a major problem though. I havent changed any in game settings nor needed with sensitivities in gimx. An I can barely move, everything is at a snail's pace. Any idea of what i need to do?
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

UPDATE: I figured it out. Had to change the native polling rate again, as it's a mere 62.5hz... All is fine now.