Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app took

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Matlo

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by Matlo »

Another common cause for loosing focus seems to be using a slideshow as wallpaper.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/431960/d ... 877925447/
GIMX creator
teddy18

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by teddy18 »

Wow its hard to find the issue
:shock:
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

It's probably really specific. GIMX is used by thousands and they rarely face something like that.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

Or ITS the device Titan one WHO knows
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

I managed to replicate the error after switching to a different usb hub, when I get more time I will see if I can open both and look at the controller types maybe there can be a clue. This is also on windows 10 with the latest updates.

So my advice as follows.

1. Uninstall the Logitech software and try again.
2. Just try a different usb hub.
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

Will try but Problem is i have a Laptop only r USB Hub i have and the cabel are to short from Titan one USB prog

Thank you
redion1992

Post by redion1992 »

http://www.happydroid.com/focus - this program will tell you exactly where the focus is going. Might help nail down what exactly is taking focus; I know I’ve used it to troubleshoot in the past to determine what was moving my brother’s PC out of games. Turns out it was an Autodesk software update background task. Basically just run it in the background, and try to use the setup you have; when the error appears, look at what info is there.