HELP

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Matlo

Re: HELP

Post by Matlo »

Having a Dualshock 4 connected to computer is part of the requirements. Please read the guide for your use case: https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Gu ... vice=Mouse

Also, it is expected that there is no device detected when plugging the micro USB cable to the computer. But a device (other than the UsbDk one) should appear uppon clicking on start in gimx-launcher.
GIMX creator
desdecanarias

Post by desdecanarias »

I use a PC with only three USB ports. one of them only for the Gimx ... in my device manager when I connect my Gimx nothing varies. universal bus controllers: ° usb 3.0 root hub ° Intel (R) 3.0 - 1.0 Extensible Bus Controller (Microsoft) ° Usb composite device. Thax for all, Matlo
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

I understand that due to a lack of port you cannot plug both ends of the adapter and the Dualshock 4 at the same time.

Load the EMUJOYSTICKPS3 firmware using gimx-loader (click on Help > Update firmware in gimx-launcher). Then check again if a device appears in the device manager after clicking on start in gimx-launcher.
GIMX creator
desdecanarias

Post by desdecanarias »

I did the steps you mentioned to me, Matlo, and windows pops up a pop-up window saying that a ps3 controller has been detected, but the same usb drivers appear in my device manager. That I have to do? thx Matlo!
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Load EMUPS4 firmware using gimx-loader, plug the cable from the adapter to the PS4, connect the Dualshock 4 to the computer using a USB cable, and try again controlling your PS4.
GIMX creator
desdecanarias

Post by desdecanarias »

Perfect, Matlo,! Thx a los!!