Re: Xbox Controller Turns Off After Launching GIMX

Post by Fluffywafflz »

Yes sir I did. No luck... :(
HiJack1

Post by HiJack1 »

Fluffywafflz wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:40 pm Yes sir I did. No luck... :(
I was had problem like this. Two solution here:
First solution: https://www.techspot.com/drivers/downlo ... 08b&file=1 use that driver. Unplug your controller from pc and install the driver. After the install reboot your computer. (If driver already installed, remove it and reinstall the driver.)

Second solution: downgrade the gimx program to 7.12 and below. Use update firmware and flash your gimx adapter.

I hope it fix your problem :)
Fluffywafflz

Post by Fluffywafflz »

I will try it out once I get the chance! :)

*EDIT*
So I tried both methods, and I got the first method to work once or twice. Very rarely does it actually work, and when I exit GIMX Launcher, it takes me forever to get it to work again even if I'm getting the firmware from the website or GIMX Launcher itself. I'm happy that I at least got it to work, but now I can't seem to get it working consistently... :/

Here is the Log File: https://pastebin.com/pHdf75gG
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

I discourage any modification of the stock driver, as well as using older GIMX versions. Such setups are not supported.

I just checked with all my controllers (1537, 1697, 1708) and observed no issue with GIMX 7.15 and stock driver on Windows 10 1903 (18362.356).

Check your cables, especially the controller one. A bad cable can lead to random issues.
GIMX creator