Keyboard & Mouse not responding after started

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Fluffywafflz

Keyboard & Mouse not responding after started

Post by Fluffywafflz »

So it's been a while since I've done anything with GIMX, but I recently built my friend a custom adapter, got all the software on his computer, got the Xbox One firmware on it, and had it working for about a day. The following day, the adapter wire broke, no problem. Took it home, rewired it, and gave it back to him. After helping him via video chat, we got it all hooked up only to find out that when started, the keyboard, nor the mouse works. The mouse disappears when I start up GIMX launcher, which is supposed to happen, but when he switches to his Xbox, none of his buttons for his config works. We have tried recreating it multiple times, and unplug and replug everything back in, and flashed the board multiple times with the Xbox One firmware, but still nothing. I honestly don't know what to do and hope someone can help us out. Any advice is appreciated!! :)
Matlo

Re: Keyboard & Mouse not responding after started

Post by Matlo »

Please post a log file as requested in forum rules: https://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691
GIMX creator
Fluffywafflz

Re: Keyboard & Mouse not responding after started

Post by Fluffywafflz »

I would but he is currently without internet and has no way of sending it to me... and it's not expected to be back until next week... whenever he tried flashing the board to add the Xbox One firmware, his computer now just shuts off... it is a physical made adapter btw...