Edit my config and now fails

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
navarreitor

Edit my config and now fails

Post by navarreitor »

Hi, thank you in advance and excuse my English

Today I tried to change my config file to play with an OSW, an F1S wheel and CSL LCpedals with my PS4.

First I add the clutch of the wheel, trying to make it useful to change controller. Then I understand that what I need is to have not only one profile but then I realized the clutch is not a button and not work.

Then I delete one wheel button and add the clutch as a button to work like DualShock square one and this way I freed that deleted button to change profiles.

And create a new profile with copy/paste the original one and deleting some buttons to test changing between profiles

And now, the chaos

The new config starts ok but then stopped. I tried to rebuild my original config but still crashes. I check that it does when I push the button linked with the square. The button works, but then no other on does until I restart the config with Gimx launch.

Of course, I delete that button/save/detect again the button/save/test again.... crashes the same operation.

Sure is a stupid thing I made and not remember. Can you please check the log?

Thank you again
Fernando

ps:i tried also to copy/paste as code my log file, and I fail again. I uploaded it to my dropbox; https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lms8js9lkc5d ... 2.txt?dl=0
GoDlike

Re: Edit my config and now fails

Post by GoDlike »

Is the config file you used before a standard one? You can re-download it from Help Get Configs
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
navarreitor

Post by navarreitor »

No, is not

I made it from another one. And I made a backup on an external HD ... One I must format recently 😣
navarreitor

Post by navarreitor »

I think I can fix it.

TY
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

You have a second profile in your configuration which is probably causing you issues:

Code: Select all

<configuration id="2">
      <trigger type="joystick" id="0" name="F1S Wheel by Gaboni &amp; Simulaje" button_id="0" switch_back="no" delay="0"/>
You can remove it using gimx-config: copy-paste an empty profile (for ex profile 8) to profile 2.
GIMX creator