Thrustmaster TX to PS3

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Nezorf

Thrustmaster TX to PS3

Post by Nezorf »

Hi, Guys!
As you have already understud from title, I want to connect my Thrustmaster TX to PS3. I don't even know, if it's possible to do, but here is the case.
My GIMX i've bought here on website. This wheel with GIMX, ofcourse, perfectly work with PS4. What I did already:
1) I set it up in "Gimx-config" almost the same way, as I did it for PS4. First difference - i took type of device "G27 PS3/PC". Second - there is no button "PS" for this type. So I took it from "Dualshock 3".
2) Than I connected all system to my PS3, but in PC i put Dualshok 3.

But when I pushed Start, there was an Error.

Can someone explain me, if I can connect my wheel to PS3, and how should I do it. Thanks!
GoDlike

Re: Thrustmaster TX to PS3

Post by GoDlike »

Hello,

Please use this guide - https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Gu ... eringWheel

Regards,
Daniel
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
kaiba_seto2004

Re: Thrustmaster TX to PS3

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Hello,

Did you solve out your trouble? I will give some explains:

First thing you need to do is re-update firmware to your gimx adapter. Since you bought it from official website, its firmware was "EMUG29PS4". You need to update to firmware "EMUG27PS3"

Next, you need to install Logitech gaming software from Logitech website.

Next, you must create a config for your gaming wheel. Choose G27 PS3/PC in Type menu.

After that you can connect gimx adapter to PS3. No need to connect dualshock 3 controller to PC.
You must use dualshock 3 to start your game, due to gimx can't control in XMB menu. When your game started, you can turn off dualshock and press Start on Gimx-launcher to begin using your wheel.

P/s: there's no PS button on G27, you won't need it. Just press Start and your wheel will be ready.
PS4 enthusiast.