GIMX Versions 5.7 - 6.3 will not recognize my pedals

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
blanes

Re: GIMX Versions 5.7 - 6.3 will not recognize my pedals

Post by blanes »

Ok thanks for reply as I had thought I definitely needed a Raspberry Pi for pc until I read someone on pc was using without. And I will make new thread for sure, cheers.
Zero7159

Post by Zero7159 »

You do not need a Raspberry PI, your PC will work just fine. You simply route both ends of the cables from the adapter into your PC.

The Accuforce FFB issue was patched several versions ago. I use my Accuforce with GIMX virtually every day. Works great!!! :D
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

On Raspberry Pi force feedback is only supported for (almost all) Logitech wheels. On Windows any wheel should work.
GIMX creator
blanes

Post by blanes »

Hey thanks for the reply zero ... I only just see it now, I totally missed that you replied before as I only was checking the thread I made.

So can you please tell me does the Simcommander 4 software work as normal to control the Accuforce FFB together with the GIMX ?

Also did you try it with The Crew and Forza Horizon 3 ?
Zero7159

Post by Zero7159 »

No, you do not use Sim Commander 4 when using GIMX. Sim Commander 4 only works with supported games and by definition, GIMX essentially allows you to play games that do not include native Accuforce or Simvibe support.

I use GIMX with Forza Horizon 3, but never The Crew. It works great with the Forza games.
blanes

Post by blanes »

Thanks for the info zero ... I watched a youtube vid of a guy playing The Crew on a Logi G27 and it worked well, so it would seem there would be no probs with the Accuforce + GIMX. I will try it out once my adaptor arrives. Cheers mark 8-)