Battlefield 3 vehicles

Post or request custom configuration files.
lostdesper

Battlefield 3 vehicles

Post by lostdesper »

Hi :) I have good configuration for battlefield 3 when im on the ground, but i have no idea what to do to fly or drive properly. Every move is so slow and foggy, when im chopper gunner its the same problem, maybe someone can help?

Cheers, and sorry for my language
Matlo

Re: Battlefield 3 vehicles

Post by Matlo »

People usually create additional profiles with gimx-config for driving vehicles.
GIMX creator
mkysimes

Re: Battlefield 3 vehicles

Post by mkysimes »

I too am having problems using the mouse to aim but have tried to use different keys on the keyboard for aiming and moving and that works but is a little too technical.

I have tried just about every combination and used the mouse calibration tool on tanks in BF4 and BF3 and can't seem to find any way to make the mouse move anywhere near fast enough to stay competitive. Am I missing something? I read another discussion and followed the settings that were suggested and it seems far too slow even with sensitivity all the way up...it just gets more jumpy.

If anyone could post their config with the profile for vehicles that would be great!

::Sorry, didn't notice the date of the original post....I hope it was ok to resurrect such an old post