I figured since I'm somewhat occupied at the moment and I promised to share my configurations a while back, I'd kill two birds with one stone and use the new Google Drive to synchronize all my configs between Windows and Ubuntu as well as making them downloadable for everyone.
Unreleased configs does not have any information regarding bindings etc. since most are work in progress, so you will have to figure out what keys does what. I always try to follow standards though so this overview should help you if you don't wan't to study the config straight away:
- Movement = WASD, CTRL, CTRL (HOLD), Z, LSHIFT, SPACE
- Action, Interact, Use = E, R (HOLD), F
- Fire, Attack, Melee = BUTTON_LEFT/RIGHT/MIDDLE (MOUSE)
- Fast switch, Select/cycle weapon/item = F, F (HOLD), 1234
- Inventory, Map, Objectives = 1234, I, M, TAB
- Weapon/fire/ammo modes, Zoom = Q, C, V, BUTTON_X1-4 (MOUSE), BUTTON_WHEELUP/DOWN (MOUSE)
- Grenade, Equipment = G, E, Q
- Issue commands = C
- Camera/view mode, Night vision = V, N
- Accelerate/decelerate, Ascend/descend = BUTTON_X1-4 (MOUSE), W, S, SPACE, CTRL
- Interface, Menu, Pause = TAB, BACKSPACE, ENTER
- DPAD = ARROW KEYS
Feel free to ask and I'll explain a specific bind/layout.
The following location will always contain my personal configurations, released as well as unreleased (experimental, work in progress, etc.), instantly updated and added whenever I modify or create new ones: