Bad Company 1 Mouse Settings

Post or request custom configuration files.
TOCS

Bad Company 1 Mouse Settings

Post by TOCS »

I finally received a working copy of Teensy and I'm currently fiddling around with mouse settings for this game. Everything is great, but it'd be really cool of someone had a copy of some settings for this game or Battlefield 1943. I've tried the included Bad Company 2 mouse settings but it's still a little jittery when making small circles, and my 'x' aim is faster than 'y'.

I've tried playing a little around with the included calibration settings, but I just can't seem to get it working.
Matlo

Re: Bad Company 1 Mouse Settings

Post by Matlo »

GIMX creator
TOCS

Post by TOCS »

Yeah, and I actually spend somewhat 2 hours trying find the sweet spot, but without luck. There's just too many variables to control. I tried using the mouse settings recommended for Bad Company 2, but movement still isn't recognized when moving the mouse slowly around.

I'm using a Death Adder @ 3500 dpi and a poll rate at 500Hz.
MaxiM

Post by MaxiM »

I undestand that this topic is damn old, but I'm gonna necro it for people like me, who just discovered Bad Company and/or gimx.

Basically the key is to set deadzone properly using the tutorial. It was pretty crap with BFBC2 config, so I decided to make my own. Proper deadzone for BC1 is absurdly high. I have mine set to 51 while using 3600dpi G9 mouse. Anything below that makes the mouse unresponsive while aiming slow. After I found that sweet spot it was a matter of adding a little smoothing, but I'm still tweaking it. Hope it helps someone.
TOCS

Post by TOCS »

Oh, nice! When you're done tweaking, please, post the config or settings needed for an enjoyable experience. =)