[config] Battlefield 3

Post or request custom configuration files.
HIGH5

Re: [config][request]Battlefield 3

Post by HIGH5 »

McKack wrote:I will be updating the post with an revisited config when I get the game. It'll hopefully arrive tomorrow.
^Cool
blackhoot

Re: [config] Battlefield 3

Post by blackhoot »

It is my first configuration with the marvelous GIMX. Thanks Matlo.

For the moment, I just played in first 2 levels solo with the following regulations:

Conf 1:
x 31 / 18 / 0.40 / Circle
y 31 / 22.5 / 0.40 / Circle

Conf 2:
x 31 / 20 / 0.40 / Circle
y 31 / 30 / 0.40 / Circle

And I have a G5 in 2000 dpi.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Thanks for sharing the values. I was meaning to get it done today but I got held up so I'll get to making my own config first thing tomorrow and share for anyone to use or tinker with.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
kachijs

Post by kachijs »

McKack wrote:Thanks for sharing the values. I was meaning to get it done today but I got held up so I'll get to making my own config first thing tomorrow and share for anyone to use or tinker with.
ok. i have logitech mx 1000 is it ok to use your mouse config or i need to calibrate it myself :( ? i dont really know how to do it properly. Its harder when linux and ps3 is connected to LCD TV with no additional external display :D
drfrink24

Post by drfrink24 »

I have my deadzone bumped up to over 40.. still jerky aim.. Funny though, when driving a tank or manning any turret/launcher, the movement is perfect. I'll play around with these settings tonite.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Yup I'm still messing around with it. Lots of different vehicles and stuff to cover.
But in the end, the aim is coded differently than CoD so it'll always be a little laggy and sluggish, but luckily not as bad as Bad Company.
kachijs wrote:ok. i have logitech mx 1000 is it ok to use your mouse config or i need to calibrate it myself :( ? i dont really know how to do it properly. Its harder when linux and ps3 is connected to LCD TV with no additional external display :D
The current config only supports soldier layout (It's the Beta-config) But if you do decide to give it a go, you just use the DPI replacement function in the menus of the sixemuconf to set it to match your DPI.
800DPI is very low though, below the minimum recommended (around 1600-2000)
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Dr-Ripper

Post by Dr-Ripper »

After trying lot's of configurations, i can't found a good one... :evil:
So cannot post a usefull config for BF3
but the best results (for me) are in a range of 40 for dead zone and 2500 DPI (G700 mouse)
I set mouse to 5700 dpi when i board a tank or heli.
kachijs

Post by kachijs »

kachijs wrote:ok. i have logitech mx 1000 is it ok to use your mouse config or i need to calibrate it myself :( ? i dont really know how to do it properly. Its harder when linux and ps3 is connected to LCD TV with no additional external display :D
McKack wrote:The current config only supports soldier layout (It's the Beta-config) But if you do decide to give it a go, you just use the DPI replacement function in the menus of the sixemuconf to set it to match your DPI.
800DPI is very low though, below the minimum recommended (around 1600-2000)
Hmm. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Logitech/MX1000/ this site says that i have 800 DPI too.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Dr-Ripper wrote: but the best results (for me) are in a range of 40 for dead zone and 2500 DPI (G700 mouse)
You should decrease the sensitivity = multipliers and let your mouse DPI set to 5700.
GIMX creator
Dr-Ripper

Post by Dr-Ripper »

Matlo wrote:
Dr-Ripper wrote: but the best results (for me) are in a range of 40 for dead zone and 2500 DPI (G700 mouse)
You should decrease the sensitivity = multipliers and let your mouse DPI set to 5700.
ok thanks,

until friday im busy, but i will try to test a configuration using your sugestions