Configuration Requests and Index thread

Post or request custom configuration files.
timekeeper

Re: Configuration Requests and Index thread

Post by timekeeper »

The new 1.04 patch for Battlefield 3 on PS3 has now the option of disabling Anti-aliasing. Has anyone tried it? Unfortunately I don't have my ubuntu machine at the moment and cannot test it myself...
McKack

Post by McKack »

It does nothing to fix the input lag I'm afraid, it disables anti-aliasing. If anything, you just gain a few extra fps.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

I added the configs files listed in the first post to the files that can be downloaded through the config downloader (in gimx-bluetooth and gimx-serial: Help>Get Configs).

The file name syntax is: <console: PS3/360>_<game>_<author>.xml

Example: PS3_Battlefield3_McKack.xml

Note that I'm only hosting one config file per game.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

Cool.
I've been wanting to go over a bunch of configs for other games I have lying here but my PS3 broke around a week ago so I'm waiting to get it fixed. Might give Xbox 360 configs a spin in the meanwhile since I've been able to fix the faulty wiring in my controller which probably was the biggest reason I had problems using the latest Xbox 360 support.
I could look into setting up Tortoise SVN as well if you prefer.
Also, I like this syntax, I'm gonna rename all my configs to match.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
sakibsultan_308

Post by sakibsultan_308 »

fifa 12, fifa 11, and fifa street 4 config files needed please..
NeoNaito

Post by NeoNaito »

I am waiting to get my parts in the mail, I was wondering if GIMX works with fighter games like Skull Girls/MarvelvsCapcom3/Soul Calibur5/ and the like. I was also wondering if its able to use a PS3 control in its settings, so I can use a ps3 controller to play and press buttons for macro'd inputs?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

The only way to know if a game is compatible is to try. The DIY USB adapter behaves as a standard joystick, it doesn't emulate a sixaxis. For this reason it may not work depending on the game.

GIMX+bluetooth emulates a sixaxis, and as such it should be compatible with every game.
GIMX creator
kez_2012

Post by kez_2012 »

Hey i am just downloading dead space 2 through ps plus and i was wondering if anyone has any setups for it? presume its just the same controls as the first;
dpi 2000
LiRYc

Re: [config][request] Killzone 3 config/request

Post by LiRYc »

Matlo wrote:
McKack wrote:That's right, a slight problem in the parts of the singleplayer where you need to use the motion controls of the sixaxis, as shown in the video.

But if I remember correctly you were talking about implementing that pretty soon, right, Matlo?
This is in my task list. It's issue 28. As I have a game that requires motion controls, my motivation to code that is now higher ;)
I see the status is now closed since yesterday :o !! Is Motion controls will work in the next version ??? That's will be great !
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Yes, motion control will work with GIMX+bluetooth or GIMX+GPP/Cronus :)
GIMX creator