GIMX Plug n play from the GIMX store?

Have something you would like to say? let us know.
CMW

GIMX Plug n play from the GIMX store?

Post by CMW »

What about selling GIMX adapter with a raspberry pi and a USB hub all ready to go in a box that has a pre image installed on the rpi in the GIMX shop. I think this is the next step to making money for you guys as people would buy that like crazy. I love GIMX and want to see it grow and keep growing.
Mnk on Rainbow Six Siege is NOT cheating, just using my soldering skills to my advantage.
GoDlike

Re: GIMX Plug n play from the GIMX store?

Post by GoDlike »

Actually that's not a bad idea. Thanks for sharing mate :)
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

That's something I already thought about. There are better candidates than the RPi. But I have higher priorities, and not much free time right now.
GIMX creator
CMW

Post by CMW »

Hi Malto! I recently built an adapter using an rpi I had laying around but i was wondering what are some better alternates(candidates) like you said for cost. I have a friend who doesnt have access to a laptop and doesnt want to pay 50 dollars for all the things needed to set up a rpi. Are you talking about that one project someone made called gimx lite that doesnt need a computer? My friend is the type of person who doesnt want to do any configs or work on the mnk adapter he just wants plug n play, thats where I got this idea. Thank you for all you do for this community!
Mnk on Rainbow Six Siege is NOT cheating, just using my soldering skills to my advantage.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

No, I'm not talking about the Arduino-based project made by a forum member. This project is not endorsed by the GIMX team.

I'm talking about cheaper GNU/Linux boards with probably better USB stacks. Orange Pi boards seem good candidates.
GIMX creator