Disappointed..

Have something you would like to say? let us know.
Kreindal

Disappointed..

Post by Kreindal »

Hello GIMX

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty upset.I just bought the GIMX Adapater from the shop on 25 February 2019.

It hasn't even been a month and it's broken. I had a case where when I was done using the Adapter I would put it in the case. The Micro USB Connector slid off, when I first got it I noticed it was kind of loose so I tried my best not to touch it when plugging it in my PC but I just about to play some Rainbow today (3/10/19 and I kept getting the error that the GIMX Adapter was not being read, I look at the back of the PC and notice that the cord wasn't plugged in, so I'm looking to plug it in and notice that the Micro USB is attached to the cord but slid off the Adapter.. I just bought it on the 25th and had to wait a week for it to arrive then I had to buy a NEW controller because I wasn't smart enough to read that 3.55 isn't compatible.

I just got the new controller without a 3.55 jack just to play some games on Xbox and it just arrived last Tuesday...

Just spent all of this money to be able to use this Adapter and now it went down the drain.

I was enjoying the adapter for the 3 days I was able to use it..

Is there a warranty of some sort?

GoDlike

Re: Disappointed..

Post by GoDlike »

Don't worry, we will help :-)

Please send an email to labs@gimx.fr. This email address is dedicated to customer requests.
Include your order number and a picture showing the defect.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Kreindal

Re: Disappointed..

Post by Kreindal »

Thank you GoDlike, will do.