Cordless Mediaboard Pro keyboard + GIMX ?

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
shizzle_slick

Cordless Mediaboard Pro keyboard + GIMX ?

Post by shizzle_slick »

Hi,

Hopefully this category is correct.
I already have a Logitech Cordless Mediaboard Pro keyboard (well it is designed for PS3), would it work with GIMX in parallel?
So would it be possible to use the keyboard and GIMX for mouse only?

Anyway, good job, just got a quick test yesterday evening and my built-in bluetooth works out-of-box with the PS3.
I am running Ubuntu 12.04 and I read about the lags, if there is any way I can help, get in touch with me.

Kind regards,
Shizzle_Slick
Matlo

Re: Cordless Mediaboard Pro keyboard + GIMX ?

Post by Matlo »

Hi,

The only way to do it is to pair and connect the keyboard with your PC (after setting the bdaddr), and use it as a regular keyboard.

If you have lag with Ubuntu 12.04, please post a message in this thread.
GIMX creator
shizzle_slick

Re: Cordless Mediaboard Pro keyboard + GIMX ?

Post by shizzle_slick »

Thanks for your fast reply.
Sounds logical .... the keyboard is one controller and the gimx the other (PS3 point of view).
Well, at the moment I am just trying to set a config for borderlands, but the whole bunch of configuration possibilities are awesome and I guess I will need some time to get through.
I tested it with a M$ 4500 mouse (1000 dpi :( ) and found no suitable set at once. Keyboard settings are easy and working fine (no lag atm).

Are there any experiences regarding mouse dpis. e.g. using a mouse with 1000dpi start testing with settings x,y etc?

But anyway, awesome piece of software! Great work!

Regards,
Shizzle_Slick