Joystick Problem axis

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Kide2008

Joystick Problem axis

Post by Kide2008 »

okey i tried more than 1 joy sticks and it seems that there is a problem with the Axis detection .... when i try to sign the ( rstick x , rstick y , lstick x , and lstick y ) it missed up the buttons -.- . also when i start the game it rolls around by it self due to Axis sing problem . any ideas why or how to fix it ?

also to prove the there is a problem with Axis detection i mapped my Joy stick ( rstick x , rstick y , lstick x , and lstick y ) to keboard keys then tried to sing the Axis using buttons W A S D .... and it worked fine ..so it is not about the joystick.

also the PS button is not working
Matlo

Re: Joystick Problem axis

Post by Matlo »

Moved to the support section.

Please read this: http://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691 and give more details.
GIMX creator
Kide2008

Help.

Post by Kide2008 »

okey i have many things to say and ask . Please don't send me to the help and support section . cuz i'v seen everything there .

1- On Windows 7 the Joystick Axis doesn't work well but on Ubuntu 11.10 works Perfectly . ( Why )

2- The Macro on Windows 7 Works Well but on Ubuntu Doesn't work for me ........here is an image ...
http://www14.0zz0.com/2012/10/08/09/666408596.png ( Why )
Matlo

Re: Joystick Problem axis

Post by Matlo »

Moved again. You are asking for help. The support section is actually where people get help...
Matlo wrote:Before asking for help, please: If the above suggestions do not help, create a thread with a clear subject, and describe your issue.
Don't forget to specify:
  • the OS: Windows 32/64bits, Ubuntu 32/64bits, other Linux distro...
  • the adapter: bluetooth (model/manufacturer/version), DIY USB adapter (USB to serial adapter/AVR USB board), GPP/Chronus
  • the console: PS3, 360
  • the game
  • the controller: mouse/keyboard/joystick brand+model
Post your config on pastebin and give the link.[/color]
If your DIY USB adapter is not working at all, take a clear photo of it and post it.
Please give the requested details (above red text).

EDIT: Maybe your macro problem is linked to issue 191?
GIMX creator