Missing controls with Motioninjoy

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
NeoNaito

Missing controls with Motioninjoy

Post by NeoNaito »

I am having an issue with Motioninjoy as well, GIMX does not work for a few buttons, I didn't do a LOT of testing, but so far, my down left and right on my D-pad don't work. When I am programming the config, it registers them correctly, when I test in controller options from windows, it registers them correctly, but when I try to use them, they don't work. This is strange because the UP button works... I didn't test out the joysticks but I think they might not be working as well, any ideas?

Keep in mind I tested every button on my keyboard, works fine, macros working fine.
I tried making a MACRO JBUTTONDOWN 10
KEY UP
(up being bound to up)
And the macro didn't work when normally up without the macro does work... is that the right command for joystick macros? JBUTTONDOWN
Matlo

Re: Motioninjoy not working

Post by Matlo »

Please upload both the GIMX and motioninjoy config files somewhere, and post the links.
GIMX creator
NeoNaito

Post by NeoNaito »

know any good places to upload the config file? And I don't know how to find the motioninjoy config.
Basically my left stick, my right strick, my L2 and my R2 buttons, and LEFT RIGHT and DOWN on my Dpad don't work
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

GIMX creator
NeoNaito

Post by NeoNaito »

http://pastebin.com/6ARk9q4U

dont know how to find motioninjoy
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

What profile you are using in motioninjoy?
GIMX creator
NeoNaito

Post by NeoNaito »

360 controller emulator, it worked fine with Vindictus. in the Devices and printers > PLAYSTATION(R) 3 CONTROLLER >game controller settings > properties. It works, and when I am in GIMX config auto detecting it, it works...
NeoNaito

Re: Missing controls with Motioninjoy

Post by NeoNaito »

when I use Output gui, it confirms that it doesn't register the buttons, but when I use terminal, it says I am using the buttons but doesn't say I am using "down" "right" "left" like it does when I press up. L2 and R2 dont even come up when I use terminal, doesn't even register as a button press.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Your configuration is wrong.

To configure axes (including pressure sensitive buttons) you have to use the Axis tab.

http://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Con ... imx-config
GIMX creator
NeoNaito

Post by NeoNaito »

what about the Dpad? Up works but left right and down dont

Also when using the Axis tab, if I press L2 it registers as both L2 and R2, and when I press R2 it doesn't register at all