Questions about how really this thing is accurate.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
niema

Questions about how really this thing is accurate.

Post by niema »

Hello, just a simple question: Is it really worth setuping and configuring it? I played via FragFx and it wasn't accurate at all, it was terrible. If you could say, please say how mutch in % is it similar to the PC ?

Another question, is there any difference in playing between bluetooth and USB?

And the last, I noticed that when playing with my sixaxis controller it is harder to navigate with my Right D-pad up in fps games like Call of Duty. Again, is it noticable when playing with GimX?

Thanks in advance for all answers ! :)
laytonanthony

Re: Questions about how really this thing is accurate.

Post by laytonanthony »

Hey Neima
Firstly Welcome.
right the answer to your questions.
I was and still am a PC gamer. I have now been using Gimx for over 6 months on my PS3 as i CANNOT use a controller. alot of my mates all play PS3 so i needed to get on board.
Since using GIMX it is as acurate and the closest thig out there to PC play. i have also been on a frag FX which may i add is utter shite.. i then went to the Spitfish setup, much better than the frag but still very laggy and found the mouse to big. Then i discovered GIMX, and WOW...the best ever. reasons for it are 1. i can use my pc gaming mouse which i am comfotable using. 2. i can use my gaming keyboard. 3. it supports macros for mouse and keystrokes. 4.can use wireless mouse and keyboard.
the costs to make an adapter via USB is about £10. it will be the best tenner u will ever spend!!!
hope this helps
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

FPS on consoles will never be 100% similar to PC unless game developers want it.

USB is better than bluetooth regarding both latency and precision.

I don't understand the last question. "Right D-pad"? Did you mean "right stick"?
GIMX creator
niema

Post by niema »

Yeah, right right stick, sorry. Thanks for the answers, I think that I will probably start with the Bluetooth first. It's easier and cheaper.