Dust 514 - USB - Ubuntu - PS3

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Garik-Berserk

Dust 514 - USB - Ubuntu - PS3

Post by Garik-Berserk »

Hi all

fitrst thanks for your sollution "GIMX". I tried "eagle eye 3.0" and "splitfish" but you have the best one.

"Eagle eye 3.0" work in Dust 514 but the mouse movements are not so smooth as in "GIMX".
I installed GIMX 0.4 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 bit and my USB-Adapter works with atmega32u4 0.23 Firmenware.
All was completely tested in Killzone 3 for PS3, without any issues.

Dust 514 wants not to work propperly. The mous movements works wonderfull but the buttons on the mous "G500" and Keybord work only half second. If I want go forward by pusching and holding button "W" the game character go only one small step forward. Its also inpossible to hold the mouse button for a longer time , because the game recognise it as multiple separated signals. Weapon charging can not be done. Strange is, if I keep my mouse in move and hold the button "W" the game character go without interruption.

I would be very happy to get "GIMX" work with Dust 514. Thank you.
Matlo

Re: Dust 514 - USB - Ubuntu - PS3

Post by Matlo »

Strange. The "Force updates" option should make GIMX send updates even if there is no control change.
GIMX creator
Garik-Berserk

Post by Garik-Berserk »

The "Force updates" is on. Strange is also, if I leave connect my Teensy 2.0 board and try to moving with originally ps3 controller (ofcourse by changing this to firt one, otherwise it does not work) i have the same issue. I can not move propperly.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It may be a game issue as it's still a demo.

By the way this game will have mouse and keyboard support!
GIMX creator