General Question: spinning 360 degrees?

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
soulsedge

General Question: spinning 360 degrees?

Post by soulsedge »

I am in the process of looking for the parts to make the adapter...but before i ordered them, i was curious.....regarding BF3 configs, etc. for PS3....is it possible to make your character spin 360 degrees using the mouse, without picking the mouse up off the table.... and still having precise aim with a sniper rifle? I think it's called mouse acceleration, where the sensitivity is kinda normal when your making precise tracking movements.....but if you move the mouse very quickly, it delivers a lot more input then normal, allowing you to spin around faster.

Does GIMX have this feature in its software?
Matlo

Re: General Question: spinning 360 degrees?

Post by Matlo »

You can tweak the acceleration with GIMX.

But you can't go faster than the max rotation speed that corresponds to the max stick position.
As a result, it will take more or less time to make a 360, depending on the game.
GIMX creator
soulsedge

Post by soulsedge »

awesome, thanks for the fast response Matlo! I've ordered the hardware, hoping its not long getting here, so i show my sixaxis thumb controlling friends what someone with a mouse/keyboard can do!

One other question.

I'm assuming GIMX supports a Belkin n52te gamepad? i have one, and was hoping to use this instead of my G15 keyboard.
And i've already researched on here that my G5 mouse is compatible and will work at 500hz (it will go up to 1,000 in my pc software)
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Any device working with your PC should work.
GIMX creator