How do I set up Macros?

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Viiinh

How do I set up Macros?

Post by Viiinh »

I want to set up a macro but I don't have a clue how to do it. I have never set up a macro before without some sort of macro recorder before, so I am kind of clueless about how to set one up. I want the macro to be activated by a button on my G500 mouse, and make the character in Call of duty do a jumping 360 spin, aim and fire. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Also, If I turn on my bluetooth mic, it interferes with GIMX and makes the controls very sluggish and laggy, is this a known bug, or is it just my Mic/bluetooth adapter? I'm guessing going for a usb connection would fix it, but would using a wired mic solve the issue as well?

Thank you for all your help, and sorry for the two questions in one post.
McKack

Re: How do I set up Macros?

Post by McKack »

Yes some bluetooth headsets seem to cause interference unfortunately. It might depend on the dongle, but a wired headset is a known "solution" / workaround.

Regarding macros:
http://gimx.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5#8

You just have to bind keys to right analog stick in your config since the macro doesn't support mouse commands.
You'll have to experiment to get the timing right and it may not give the exact same degree of spin each time.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template