Walks but wont sprint

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Fred

Walks but wont sprint

Post by Fred »

Hey all, Iv'e installed the latest GIMX on Ubuntu 11.10 and all is fine except I can't seem to run. With the default joystick Intensity of 127 I should be running whenever I press the up button to move forward but I don't. I have made a second profile to use my mousewheel to change the intensity from 127 to 65 in three steps and that allows me to go from walking to a slow crawl but I can't seem to get it to run. What am I missing here?
McKack

Re: Walks but wont sprint

Post by McKack »

What game is this regarding?
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Fred

Post by Fred »

It's COD 4. haven't tried it in any other game yet
McKack

Post by McKack »

Your topic says sprint but your post says run. So just to clarify; there's analog movement from walking to running, then there's sprint. Sprint is triggered by pressing the Left Analog (L3), so if it's actually sprinting you're referring to, and not running, you can't start sprinting using the intensity controls under the Overall tab. You need to bind a key to L3 (Shift usually with the WASD setup)

If this is not the case and you're actually unable to run, please post the contents of your config file in code tags here.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template