[FIXED] Calibration lag in normal grab mode

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
yeicob

[FIXED] Calibration lag in normal grab mode

Post by yeicob »

Hi guys!
I have this little issue with my translation. The lag presented in calibration mode after tweaking its happening in normal grab mode after a while playing. When I first connect, it works awesome, I have to disconnect the BT link and reconnect in order to fix the issue. Not a life-death situation xD but is really annoying. I use Ubuntu 11.10 and my BT device is a Broadcom BCM2070 2.1 + EDR, it is the internal BT of the notebook. I would apreciate any help. Thx! (sorry for my english)
Matlo

Re: Calibration lag in normal grab mode

Post by Matlo »

Maybe you should try a CSR bluecore4 dongle (dongle list). Broadcom dongles not always work reliably with GIMX.
GIMX creator
yeicob

Post by yeicob »

thx for your reply! i already figured this out, for some reason running emu and emuclient from terminal instead of gui did the trick, weird. It works awesome now, i could even say 1:1. Can you tell me which are the parameters of emuclient? im using "emuclient --config (*xml) --status" how can i add in that line grab, subpositioning, force updates? thx again for your time and work
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Did you read the FAQ?

What is your CPU?
GIMX creator
yeicob

Post by yeicob »

Matlo! im very sorry for not replying earlier, i have been traying to fix the issue with no luck. I did read the FAQ, but i thought it was a power bug between my notebook and the SO, or maybe a driver issue. At the end i bought a new bt dongle wich is a bc4 and now it works awesome xD So even if some of the broadcom dongles can have theirs MAC changed and actually work with sixemu at times, you are right, they are no reliable. Thx for your time and work!