Problem with mouse in GIMX 0.25...

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
martinstiago89

Problem with mouse in GIMX 0.25...

Post by martinstiago89 »

I do all the things like in the tutorial but when I start playing my mouse moves too slowly I have a mouse with 3600dpi working in 500hz.
I don't understand why my sixaxis status on the "right stick x" and "right stick y" moves booth all the time and never reach all to the right neither all to the left.
Can you help me??

Thank you
McKack

Re: Problem with mouse in GIMX 0.25...

Post by McKack »

I assume you've set the sensitivity in the game to max and actually adjusted the mouse to 3600DPI when playing?

Paste the contents of the config file (open up in notepad for example to copy) in a code tag here and I'll check it out.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
martinstiago89

Post by martinstiago89 »

McKack wrote:I assume you've set the sensitivity in the game to max and actually adjusted the mouse to 3600DPI when playing?

Paste the contents of the config file (open up in notepad for example to copy) in a code tag here and I'll check it out.
First I wanna, thank you for your help.

I'd like to say that I set the sensitivity in the game to max and I put my mouse working in 3600 dpi )=,
but you think that with this mouse I can play in ps3 or I need a better mouse??

Can I send you a winrar path with images of my configuration, my xml file and a text written by me with some questions??? by mail or something like that??

Please help me, thanks
McKack

Post by McKack »

Yes, I use the Logitech G400 which is a 3600DPI mouse and it works perfectly fine with games.
It also depends on the games. Some have a slow max sensitivity so there's not much that can be done about that.
What game is it you're playing? If you zip or rar the config it can be attached to your posts.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
martinstiago89

Post by martinstiago89 »

McKack wrote:Yes, I use the Logitech G400 which is a 3600DPI mouse and it works perfectly fine with games.
It also depends on the games. Some have a slow max sensitivity so there's not much that can be done about that.
What game is it you're playing? If you zip or rar the config it can be attached to your posts.
I wanna send you my rar with my xml configurations for "call of duty" and my questions with images.

but how I put here my rar file??

Secuseme for all this work.
McKack

Post by McKack »

When you write a post, do this to attach a file:

martinstiago89

Post by martinstiago89 »

I don't have that option, I only have the menu "Options" )=

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yfc9tg

download it from here please.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Ok, you may need to have a certain number of posts before you can attach files. Matlo and DjDean know how all that stuff works :)
But no worries, I'll take a look at that file.
martinstiago89

Post by martinstiago89 »

McKack wrote:Ok, you may need to have a certain number of posts before you can attach files. Matlo and DjDean know how all that stuff works :)
But no worries, I'll take a look at that file.
Thank you a lot (=
You're Norwigian, norwigian are good people I have a lot of family in Norway (=
McKack

Post by McKack »

Well, first of all, your multiplier (sensitivity) is too low and exponent (acceleration) too high.
This is your main concern and should take care of the low sensitivity you're experiencing.
The dead zone is correct but I prefer a slightly-higher-than normalized deadzone to make the aim a little more responsive on slow movements (Both dead zone and x/y ratio is somewhat a personal preference.)

Compare yours to mine for example, change the values to match and see if it feels much better:
My first question here is why I have diferents device id??? that is a problem??
For mouse is "1" for keyboard "0"
You don't have to worry about device IDs or names when you're only using one mouse and one keyboard.
In the sixth image I have to change the fields???
No, you don't have to change anything in the Overall tab.
I wanna play callof dutys, battlefield , and have you tried with uncharted??
1,2 or 3 because I try with that 3 games and my mouse is to slow )= )=
I have Uncharted 2, yes. I will make a config available for download sometime in the future but I can't guarantee it'll work with 1 or 3 if the controls or aim are different.