Installation problem please help

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
killbillgr

Re: Installation problem please help

Post by killbillgr »

It works but because my mouse is only 400 dpi its difficult to calibrate it.I read the calibration tutorial but is there anything else that can help me calibrating my mouse?thanks for the solution u gave to my installation problem :)
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

You just need a better mouse.

Recommended = 2000+dpi
Optimal = 5700+dpi

I usually recommend the G500 from Logitech (5700dpi).
GIMX creator
dkorect04

Post by dkorect04 »

Matlo,

Thanks for that video. I get as far as you on that video, however I am unable to find how to launch the software after it is installed. Sorry, I'm new to linux.

Thanks for your help!

Happy New Years
McKack

Post by McKack »

dkorect04, assuming you have a windows keyboard and newest version of ubuntu, press the windows key (aka super key in linux) or click the topmost icon in the "dock" on the left side, then just type in "gimx" and the programs should show up.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
dkorect04

Post by dkorect04 »

Thank You!
basketball

Post by basketball »

McKack wrote:dkorect04, assuming you have a windows keyboard and newest version of ubuntu, press the windows key (aka super key in linux) or click the topmost icon in the "dock" on the left side, then just type in "gimx" and the programs should show up.
Thanks!!, I hope this bit can be added to the official tutorial because I had a hard time figuring out where it installed in Ubuntu 11.10 and I was looking for sixemugui when the name is GIMX now and it does not showup under Games section for either.