mouse help

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
McKack

Re: mouse help

Post by McKack »

Hm, it feels pretty responsive to me when I do quick little moves, but there was a noticeable difference when doing it using the USB adapter vs the Bluetooth dongle.
Weird that it was slow for you though, since you mentioned that you changed the polling rate to 250hz as well as having increased the sensitivity in Black Ops to 10, right?
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
wickytang

Post by wickytang »

this is correct both 250hz and sens set at ten

ive got a config im kinda happy with for bad company2 now just running a config that lets me switch to my joystick. getting there but i really need to be able to invert axis within the emu
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

wickytang wrote:this is correct both 250hz and sens set at ten

ive got a config im kinda happy with for bad company2 now just running a config that lets me switch to my joystick. getting there but i really need to be able to invert axis within the emu
Just use negative values for the multipliers!
GIMX creator
wickytang

Post by wickytang »

haha nice didnt think of that thanks :)
wait wait what does using negative multipliers fix?
also this might seem strange. but can you get a sixaxis controller working with the emu. would be good for macro use etc. and in games like battlefield where its handy to still have a controller.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Negative multipliers invert axis movements.

Yes, it's possible to get a sixaxis working with GIMX, you have to use QtSixa(Linux) or MotionInJoy (Windows).
GIMX creator