GIMX KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
MojoFojo

GIMX KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Post by MojoFojo »

Hello GIMX-Community,

i got me a GIMX from a Friends. It is self made and he has been using it for years. So i get an Error on my main PC, which says KMODE_Exception_not_handled. So i tried it on my old Notebook and it works. Unfortantely only 3 out of 4 USB Ports work properly, the 4th one only if i apply enough pressure to it. So i cannot use and play it on this notebook. If i start it on my main PC it sends me to the terminal and displays something like "DS$ Controller connected...", and than the blue screen appears with the error message.
So i tried to make a log file 2 times but it keeps crashing. Is it somewhere saved, bcs i cannot find it.
Target: PS4
Device: Mouse and Keyboard
Game: Apex Legends

i tried to look the problem up and turned off fast reboot, did a memory check, and installed some drivers via the Device Manager.
Can I somehow reinstall the Drivers seperately ? I tried Admin mode, installing and reinstalling it, using the 7.14 version but nothing worked.
Can you guys help me pls

Thanks a lot !
LoneWolf81

Re: GIMX KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

Do you by any chance have Logitech G HUB installed.

If you do remove the GIMX software and restart your computer. After the restart install the latest version 7.15 and the updated USBdk 1.00-22 located here https://github.com/daynix/UsbDk/releases/tag/v1.00-22
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
MojoFojo

Post by MojoFojo »

Y>es i got a logitech g502 and installed the GHub?
Should i deactivate it or uninstall even ????
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Logitech GHub is the problem here, try to end Ghub process first.
PS4 enthusiast.
MojoFojo

Post by MojoFojo »

Ah nice guys thanks a lot !
Smart moves Gentleman smart moves :lol: