adapter issue

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Kust

adapter issue

Post by Kust »

I made a GIMX using an Arduino Pro micro and CP2102.
Downloaded GIMX 7.15, loaded EMUG29PS4 firmware successfully.
Used config LogitechG27_G29 ( i own G27 and PS4 slim) and at the moment where i have to press PS button, i can't just do it. I press it but nothing happens. I connect Dualshock when it's turned off. I tried to use different USB cables. It didn't help

log https://pastebin.com/qSSSBGEk
LoneWolf81

Re: adapter issue

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

Did you assign a button to the PS button in FPS Config ?

From the log file it looks like p is assigned to PS is this correct ?

Easiest way is to click on file and then click Edit fps config then you just click on the PS button and choose a key to assign to it afterwards you just click on file and save.
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
Kust

Post by Kust »

Yes, i tried to assign PS Button to different buttons of keyboard and wheel but it didn't help. Should i do any settings on my ps4 and what else can i do?
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Ok, do you have Logitech Gaming Software installed ?

I know you said you tried different cables but was it only for the Dualshock 4 or did you try another one between the PlayStation and the pro micro as well.

I assume the wheel is working correctly under windows if you test it in a game.

Also what game are you trying to play on the PlayStation ?
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
Kust

Post by Kust »

Logitech Gaming Software is installed. I use original Arduino cable between the playstation and pro micro. However i tried another one although Arduino cable is 100% good.
Wheel works correctly under Windows, no any problems.
I am going to play GTS and Dirt Rally 2.0 but it never came to playing. I can't even control in main menu.
What does this line in the log mean? "Warning: macros are not available for: joystick PS4 Controller (0)"
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

You don't need to worry about that its just a warning and it will work ok.

I know you probably did this already but can you rebind the PS button to another key and see if it responds to that button when prompted to press it.

If click on file and select edit config, there is a advanced tab is the option for multiple mice and keyboards selected ? If it is just select it.
Kust

Post by Kust »

yeah, i've already tried to rebind Ps button, it doesn't help.
And i selected option for multiple mice and keyboards? it also didn't help.
I also just tried to start GIMX when the both sides of GIMX were plugged into PC, so windows detected G29 and said that it is ready to use.
So PS4 sees the G29 too and i can't just send authentication signal as i understand it
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

With G27_G29 config on repo, PS button is the first red one :)
PS4 enthusiast.
Kust

Post by Kust »

I know, i pressed it. I still can't press the PS button.
Kust

Post by Kust »

In this log you can see that i press PS on the DS4 and on the wheel. GIMX sees it but nothing happens.
https://pastebin.com/wWPXrP9m