keyboard button issue

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
xiong

keyboard button issue

Post by xiong »

First of all awesome program, you guys should really market this product because I spent over 300dollar on finding the right controller and I am stuck using your emulator. I spend 60 on eagle eye(fail on accuracy and lag when turning), 85 on aim on(device seems to be well built but heavy not accurate, 200rapid mod controller( bought two controller they were good but not to par).
My question is I got a cheap generic usb wired keyboard that works just fine on my many computer task. When I run the emulator all the keyboard buttons work as intended except for the space bar and left-ctrl and left alt. I assign r3 as space and everytime I press the space bar the ingame character would stop and not perform the intended action which is to knife in black ops and not move and if I hole down the space bar and press other button no action is perform. This goes to the left alt and left ctrl button as well but if I don't move and press the spacebar or left alt or left ctrl the character performs the action that is inteded to perform. I tested with my laptop keyboard and all three buttons work fine. I tested on my tower computer as well. Do you guys think it is my keyboard that is not compatible with the emulator if it is what cheap generic keyboard should I buy.
Matlo

Re: keyboard button issue

Post by Matlo »

Please attach the content of your config file within a code tag so that we can see if there's anything wrongly configured.

If you think your keyboard is at fault, I think any cheap Logitech keyboard will do the trick.
GIMX creator