connecting fanatec v2.5 to ps4

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
heronash93

connecting fanatec v2.5 to ps4

Post by heronash93 »

Hi all just new to this, currently trying to connect my Fanatec v2.5 wheel, pedals and shifter to my ps4 with a diy adaptor using an Arduino Leonardo R3 and a FT232RL.. followed wiki page and diy videos to get to this stage but when I press start on the gimx launcher I get a warning come up that no macros are available for joystick ps4 controller.. any and all help would be greatly appreciated please find attached log file

https://pastebin.com/JGYFDxva
LoneWolf81

Re: connecting fanatec v2.5 to ps4

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

See the reply from GoDlike here

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3352&p=18590&hilit ... ble#p18590

It is just a warning and it should work fine, are you having any other issues with it not responding to input ?
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
heronash93

Post by heronash93 »

Nothing works when connecting to ps4.. I tried project cars not sure if it just the game but I would expect the wheel and all buttons to work in all games and PS4 home screen
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Ok

I don't know if I am just missing something, but what button do you have assigned to PS in your config and are you pressing it ?

As far as i know if you press PS to activate it will list it in the log file as a set of numbers then PS (255)
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
heronash93

Post by heronash93 »

No you weren’t missing anything at all I didn’t but know I had to press a button to activate it.. I’ll try and find what button has been assigned to ps button.. any tip on how I would find that easily???
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

You don't need to find.
Just bind new button to PS button in edit-config.
PS4 enthusiast.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It seems that you edited LogitechDrivingForceGT_G29.xml in a text editor, which is incorrect.

You should actually use gimx-config to edit the configuration.
GIMX creator