Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app took

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
teddy18

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by teddy18 »

i have send you are email with the msinfo date
Matlo

Re: Mouse was captured, input was "physical devices", and focus was lost. Either you pressed alt+tab or some other app t

Post by Matlo »

Thanks.

Please install following version: https://gimx.fr/download/3878361eaa9e39 ... x86_64.exe
And generate another log file. Make sure to reproduce the issue while generating the log file.
GIMX creator
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

I Had the new Version First i try the Version 3.17
I try other different Version 3.12 it has less issue
Capture dont get often Off

Only when i am in capture Mode the Mouse Cursor dont
disappear Sometimes in Version 3.12
The Mouse Cursor is block but IT moves littelbit
Then get capture Off

If i dont See the Mouse Cursor on Desktop the capture dont Turn Off in Version 3.12

But i will try IT in the new Version maybe IS a capture issue
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

i have send you a email

i have made a logfile with the new version gimxand the capture lost the Mouse Cursor on Desktop is disappear but the trick on the version 3.12 dont workits same to be the stabile version 3.12
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

3.12 and 3.17? Which software are you talking about?

Perform a clean boot as explained here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... in-windows
Then check if issue still happens. If it does not, it means some app or service is interfering.
GIMX creator
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

I mean the gimx Version

Do mean i should Test gimix in Windows Safe Mode ?

PS in Windows Start Up is Clean only Apps / programes
That are Importenten Start with the System Like audio driver
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

There are no 3.12 and 3.17 versions. Current version is 7.15.

I'm not talking about safe mode, I'm talking about clean boot. Please check the link I provided.
GIMX creator
teddy18

Post by teddy18 »

i did the Cleen Boot first i Try turn all of then the same Issue Capture lost

Do you have the Titan Device Maybe do you Need a fix for gimx ?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It does not look like a GIMX bug, there is no reason why the application would release the cursor. At the moment you are the only one on the forum to have this issue. I think it's due to a specific hardware or software combination. Nonetheless, I think it would be nice to have mouse capture more robust. GIMX can just try to capture mouse again if mouse capture gets lost. I'm having a look at it, I'll provide a test version when I have something ready.
GIMX creator
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

I dont know if this can help but I found someone with a similar problem (loosing focus on an application) also using a Logitech mouse albeit a G405. From what I have gathered is there is a possible bug in the latest version, there was a comment saying that he should try to update the firmware.

From my experience I would the removal of the Logitech software and retest.

Logitech Gaming Software bug? Window loses focus if the program has a profile in LGS

I've been struggling with this issue the last few days since I started using a G402 mouse that's been lying on my shelf for a year's time. I'm unable to find any solution to it, and as a result I'm stuck using my old G500 instead.

Newest LGS version. LGS lower-right-corner notifications are both disabled.

Bug reproduction:

Create New Profile, and add any desktop program (that does not already have a profile). For example Firefox.exe.

Ensure the program's window is not active (not in focus).

Now click (and hold) the program's titlebar, while simultaneously moving the window around.

A fraction of a second after selecting the window, the program loses focus for a brief moment, and you are unable to keep moving the window. You need to click the titlebar again if you want to further move the window.

This happens in all programs, not just Firefox. It is also very noticeable when working in text editors, when you click in the editor to immediately drag and select text, but it will stop selecting text after a fraction of a second.

I have several mice that I have tried this with (MX518, G500, and two G402), and this ONLY happens with the two G402 mice. It does NOT happen with MX518 and G500, even though they are using the same profiles in LGS. I have tested on two different computers, both running Windows 10 Pro. One of the G402 is brand new, and I took it out of its box today.
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .