Gimx doesn't connect

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Abslt_strw

Gimx doesn't connect

Post by Abslt_strw »

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I didn't came here! I got a new problem today XD

Few weeks ago I had no issues with the adapter and I've been using it for a while (more than a year). But I had to reset my pc and now the adapter doesn't work anymore :/

It's a fresh clean windows update... So it's no faulty driver or missing at all...

The problem is that when I launch the gimx it shows the cmd tab and it says that everything is correctly working. But it doesn't respond in game. I've tried pressing the controller guide button a few times but doesn't work.

Last time I used FPeeVee video guide and I install the libusb, and flashed with avrdude.

Now in the installation guides it says it not necessary :/ it is?

Plus, I've tried to reflash my adapter with the in app tool for firmware update and it freezes for complete my pc. I have to pull the chord from the wall...pls help :(
GoDlike

Re: Gimx doesn't connect

Post by GoDlike »

Please provide log file for investigation - https://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Abslt_strw

Re: Gimx doesn't connect

Post by Abslt_strw »

Sorry for the late response :cry: I got the adapter working doing again everything in the FPeeVee video :/ dunno it works so I'm not messing with it again :lol: thanks bro!